What is the correct spelling for DROPEED?
This word (Dropeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DROPEED
- doped Course, I didn't have the whole thing doped out at the start, but gettin' away with this first stab only showed me how easy it was if you wasn't bashful about callin' for help.
- draped Silken streamers of blue and scarlet floated from its standards; and its sides were draped in velvet hangings of crimson and royal purple.
- droplet Under these conditions the pneumonic patient sprays plague bacilli into the air while coughing and droplet infection follows.
- dropped Gurn dropped his eyes and did not reply.
- dropper Eye winker, Tom Tinker, Nose dropper.
- Dripped The wind fell; the rain subsided; and for some time we heard nothing but the large drops which dripped from the trees, and the dread sound of the torrents.
- Droned "Whin I ain't a-wuckin', I's a-sleepin'," she droned as slumber enfolded her.
- Drooped He drooped and he died.
- Groped His arms groped for her.
- Roped A considerable space in and near the station had been roped off and sentries refused to allow any to pass who could not prove that they had a right to do so.
- Trooped "I feel that the whole thing is more or less my fault, Sally, and-" a warning cough from Duncan told them that they were not alone; and also, at that moment, the other guests trooped out upon the broad veranda; all save Patricia, who did not appear.