What is the correct spelling for DROPES?
This word (Dropes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROPES
- dropsy Already, the year following the removal from Rome to Florence, Sir Horace Mann wrote to Walpole that the Pretender's health was giving way beneath his excesses of eating and drinking; dyspepsia and dropsy were beginning, and a sofa had been ordered for his opera-box, that he might conveniently snooze through the performance.
- drops The first drops of rain fell, cold, upon his face.
- dopes Most dips are dopes , but I was too slick; I cut it out.
- ropes I'd have put you up to the ropes , but reckoned it was Anstey's business.
- drones It is matter of surprise that none of those religious drones , the monks, who hived in the priory for fifteen or twenty generations, ever thought of indulging posterity with an history of Birmingham.
- drapes His flannel shirt only partially drapes his illuminated chest-I see the livid scar plainly.
- droops By-and-by the labourer, trudging homeward, is overtaken by a hunter whose horse's neck droops with weariness.
- gropes The sparkling stars gush forth in sudden blaze, As twilight open flings the doors of night; The bush, the path-all blend in one dull gray- The doubtful traveler gropes his anxious way.
- DRIPS Sea swallows come out of the mist and give their gentle call and flit out of sight, they give a regular flavour of the sea; the mist hangs on our clothes and drips from the corrugated iron roof of the flat, and our iron lower decks are shining wet.
- droppers As the ex-Advocate of Holland was very communicative in his cups, and very bitter against the governor-general, there was soon such a fund of information collected on the subject by various eaves-droppers, that Leicester was in hopes of very soon hanging Mr. Paul Buys, as we have already seen.
- troupes You must be versatile in social troupes .
- tropes It is nothing more than a highly organized dictionary of ancient, medieval, and Renaissance schemes and tropes .
- droves Gradually the way became less lonely, carts and waggons and droves of sheep were passed and houses were more frequently seen by the wayside, and from these groups of children came, talking joyously about the fair and counting their pennies as they went along.
75 words made from the letters DROPES
4 letter words made from DROPES:deop, deor, depr, dero, doer, dope, dose, drop, epos, eros, esop, oder, oser, pedo, peor, peso, poer, pore, pose, prod, pros, redo, rods, rope, rose, seor, sore.
5 letter words made from DROPES:depor, doper, dopes, dores, drops, erdos, peros, poder, pores, posed, poser, preso, prods, prose, redos, resod, ropes, rosed, soper, sored, spode, spore.
3 letter words made from DROPES:des, doe, dos, dre, edo, edp, eos, esr, ode, oed, ops, ore, per, pes, pod, poe, pre, pro, red, rep, res, rod, roe, sep, sod, sop.