What is the correct spelling for DROSEY?
This word (Drosey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROSEY
- dose Then they assisted Lord Pantanalea, and their help was like a dose of medicine. Can they be that close Just let me state for the record We're giving love in a family dose – We Are Family by spice girls
- dress What was her evening dress ? By these 'wings' I'd express A grey duffle dress, – Merchant of Venice, The : A Legend of Italy by Richard Harris Barham
- dressy In one a big rich looking chap with a beard had a dressy young woman in his arms.
- dropsy The man then who would know of what I died, let him not ask if it were of the fever, the dropsy , or the gout; but let him know that it was of the Andromache!"
- dross I desire no man's death; I only ask for his gold, which is, after all, but the dross of the earth; and life for a fine young fellow like yourself is full of joyous promise, even though he carry no purse with him.
- drowse I am minded to drowse , and go find you in paradise again.
- drowsy It was one of the hardest things the boy had ever done, for he was very tired and the heavy warm night made him drowsy .
- rose I rose , and went out to see if there were anything wrong.
- rosy And yet her rosy confusion, and beautiful lowered eyes, tender and ashamed, proved that she knew very well.
- Drowsed The others are drowsed with weariness, stupefied with sorrow.
- Dorsey As they drove away from the Villa d'Orsay Mrs. Ranger said: "When does Mrs. Dorsey allow to come home?"
- dories Night and day the work went on. With the first signs of daylight the dories were swung outboard and the men took their positions.
- dries The old vines stop growing earlier because their energies are directed into the crop, and as they produce a larger amount of foliage they draw more upon the moisture of the soil, which therefore dries out earlier.
- drowsier The Old Gnome was soon at home in his cell; and very peaceful and cozy he found it. For several days he lay and swung in his hammock, growing comfortably drowsier and drowsier , too lazy even to gather berries for his food.
77 words made from the letters DROSEY
4 letter words made from DROSEY:deor, dero, dery, deyo, doer, dory, dose, drey, drye, dyer, edry, eros, oder, odey, oser, redo, reys, rods, roey, rose, rosy, royd, roye, roys, ryes, seor, sore, syro, yder, yedo, yods, yoed, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from DROSEY:deroy, dores, dreys, dyers, erdos, ersoy, oyers, redos, resod, rosed, royds, royse, sored, sorey, soyer, sydor, yerds, yesod, yoder, yores.
3 letter words made from DROSEY:des, doe, dos, dre, dry, dye, dys, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, rod, roe, rye, sod, soy, yes.