What is the correct spelling for DROUNING?
This word (Drouning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROUNING
- browning I dumped them into a drawer and loaded my Browning 2mm.
- crooning The heat of the sun told him the directions; and when the sun went down, the crooning west wind, bringing thaw and snow-crust, was his compass.
- crowning We shall never go through the place again without regarding him as its crowning interest....
- downing The governor of a Crown Colony may attach some importance to colonial opinion, but he reports home; and it is what the people in Downing Street will say that he thinks about.
- draining The practice of draining inland accumulations of water, whether fresh or salt, for the purpose of bringing under cultivation the ground they cover, is of later origin, and is said not to have been adopted until after the middle of the fifteenth century.
- droning The three-piece orchestra in the dance hall at the back was droning out a fox-trot.
- drooping She wished he would talk, but he strode along in silence, with his fine head drooping a little.
- dropping He caught her as she sank forward, and saved her from dropping on the floor.
- Donning During these final preparations the Colonel was upstairs donning a costume befitting the occasion-snow-white waistcoat, white scarf and patent-leather pumps, with little bows over the toes, limp as a poodle's ears, and his time-honored coat, worn wide open of course, the occasion being one of great joyousness and good cheer.
- Drooling He would sit in the sun for hours, occasionally drooling, in mournful contemplation of the great orgy which had been his when the German plantation was cleaned out.
- Drowning He remembered now that, when he was drowning, he had clung to Jopp with frenzied arms and had endangered the bully's life also.
210 words made from the letters DROUNING
3 letter words made from DROUNING:dig, din, dog, don, dug, dun, duo, gin, gnu, god, gui, gun, gur, ido, igd, inn, iod, ion, iou, iud, ngu, nig, nod, nog, nun, oui, rid, rig, rio, rod, ron, rug, run, uni, urd, urn, uro.
5 letter words made from DROUNING:digor, dingo, dinon, diogu, dirgo, dogri, dorin, douin, doung, douri, drigo, drung, dugon, duing, duino, dunin, duong, durin, durio, durno, duron, girod, giron, gonin, gorni, goudi, gouin, gound, gourd, gouri, grido, grind, groin, groud, grund, gudni, guion, guiro, gunnr, gurin, indro, indru, inonu, inrun, irgun, iunno, ndong, ndung, ngoni, nguni, nguoi, nguon, nigon, nigun, norin, nouri, oding, ogdru, ogrin, oguni, oning, orgun, oring, rigon, rindu, ringu, rodin, rogin, rogun, round, rudin, rudno, ruido, rundi, runin, runon, union, unrid, uring, urino.
4 letter words made from DROUNING:ding, dinn, dior, dniu, dogi, dogu, doin, dong, donu, doru, doun, dour, dron, drug, dugi, dugo, duin, dung, duni, duro, gion, gird, giro, gnod, gnrn, gond, gonn, gonu, gorn, grid, grin, grui, gudi, gund, guro, idog, idun, igno, igon, indo, innu, iong, iron, irun, iuno, ndou, ndur, ngoi, ngon, nido, ning, nodi, noir, nong, nonu, nori, norn, noun, nudi, nung, nuno, nuon, nurd, odin, ogin, onni, onur, ordu, oung, ourn, rdio, rido, rigo, rind, ring, riou, rogi, roig, roud, rugi, ruin, rund, rung, runo, udin, udon, ugni, undo, ungo, unio, unni, uong, urgo.