What is the correct spelling for DROUP?
This word (Droup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROUP
- croup What was a dinner-party to her if her precious one was sickening for croup or any other fatal malady?
- drape As the purple and crimson veils began to drape the eastern ramparts where the forests thickened and swept up the slopes, these riders began to come in across the range, driving the herds before them.
- drip The word "Crime" only caught Haldane's ear, but the effect was as cold and as chilling as the drip of an icicle.
- droop "Yes," she said, lying back and letting her lids droop ; "but tired-very, very tired."
- droopy They drift all directions, this way and that, The fluffy clouds, droopy clouds, skinny and fat.
- drop I shall drop in to-morrow to see George."
- dropper An easy way to put varnish in the grooves of a tennis racket is to use a medicine dropper .
- drupe The fruit is in the form of a pear-shaped drupe , about an inch long, the small seed or nut with an oily kernel of strong acrid taste; of no value.
- group Each was sitting with a different group of girls.
- troop Instantly a troop of figures shot from the shadow and surrounded them.
- trope Nevertheless, in order that we should 91 reach the result of the suspension of judgment by limiting the argument to one man, one who for example they deem to be wise, let us take up the third Trope .
- troupe It appeared that in the old days of her wanderings with the circus troupe she had often been forced to undertake this nomadic housekeeping.
- drops I'll give you several drops .
- droops The double perspective lines of their crests, meeting before us and behind us in a bronze-green darkness, betray only at long intervals any variation of color, where some dead leaf droops like an immense yellow feather.