What is the correct spelling for DROUPED?
This word (Drouped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DROUPED
- draped Very seldom does a hunchbacked dowager hesitate to put upon her shoulders the garment that draped so charmingly those of the living statue hired to parade before her.
- dropped This morning about five dropped on to the station.
- grouped Around him were grouped about a dozen musicians and singers, whose voices and instruments were completely smothered each time the organ sounded from above, while the priest directed with a resigned look the music, which lost itself feeble and swamped in the solitude of the immense naves.
- Dripped It dripped all over.
- Drooped The poor child tried to hold her head up, inspired by Judith's courage, but it drooped, and she could not raise her eyes from the floor.
- Trooped And so we trooped off to Dr. Porter's office.