What is the correct spelling for DROUSEY?
This word (Drousey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROUSEY
- arouse If going back to The Dales does not arouse her, she must go somewhere else, for roused she certainly must be.
- douse We'll make them douse the lights."
- dreiser The place of Dreiser in our literature is frequently challenged, and often violently, but never successfully.
- dresser She went to the dresser , and he helped her to take down the cups and plates and set the table for their supper.
- dressy Doctor Emery's leather arm chair hobnobbed socially with a plain pine chair from the dining hall and Mr. Buckman's favorite hour-glass chair appeared to be trying to make an impression on Harry's rattan rocker, the latter looking very dressy with its pink silk head-rest.
- dropsy 2. Abdominal dropsy of the fetus; normal presentation; fore limbs corded.
- dross He is going where money is dross indeed, and he is in a posture when to moralize upon human greed and the vanity of wishes and riches becomes him.
- drowse Another day, the last day I came, there were companies of the personally conducted, following their leaders about and listening to the lectures in several languages, which no more stirred the immense tranquillity than they themselves qualified the spacious vacancy of the temple: you were vaguely sensible of the one and of the other like things heard and seen in a drowse .
- drowsy The child was drowsy and listless.
- grouse Corresponding in number but larger in size is the blue grouse , of the fir and cedar forests of Western Washington.
- rouse He could rouse no feeling now but contempt.
- trouser Mr. Wilks eyed him stupidly and, releasing his hand, coyly placed it in his trouser -pocket and breathed hard.
- Drowsed She had climbed to the cathedral with but half of her senses awake, drowsed by love, by the long ride in the languorous night wind, by the exhaustion of a long struggle ended, by her wondering helplessness on arriving-the chill sunlight, the deserted street, the strange voice behind the lodging-house door, the unfamiliar passage and stairs.
- Grouser It required a bit of an optimist to see a home in that apparently comfortless situation, but men just relieved from the firing line are not over-critical, and the prospect of a night under the stars, but away from the crash of shell and the "phit" of striking bullets, was pleasant enough to satisfy the most chronic grouser.
- Dorsey 169. Dorsey was inclined to consider the number as made up without the Asiniboin.
- drowsier In tones that grow drowsier and drowsier , while his articulation becomes more and more indistinct, Harry stumbles through Shakespeare's immortal verse.
166 words made from the letters DROUSEY
4 letter words made from DROUSEY:deor, dero, deru, dery, deyo, deyu, doer, doru, dory, dose, dour, drey, drye, duey, duos, duro, dury, duse, dyer, edry, edur, eous, eros, eudo, euro, eury, oder, odey, ordu, oser, oseu, oude, oure, redo, reys, rods, roey, rose, rosy, roud, roue, rous, rouy, royd, roye, roys, rude, rues, ruey, ruse, ruys, ryes, seor, sore, sour, sude, suer, suey, suor, surd, sure, suro, suyo, syro, udos, udry, ueys, urde, urdy, urey, used, user, usry, yder, yedo, yods, yoed, yoes, yore, yoru, yose, yosu, youd, yser, yuro.
5 letter words made from DROUSEY:deroy, dersu, derus, dores, dorus, douse, dreys, duero, dures, duros, dyers, dyeus, erdos, ersoy, oudry, oyers, redos, redus, resod, rosed, roues, rouse, royds, royse, rudes, rudos, rudoy, ruedy, rused, seoud, soeur, sored, sorey, soyer, suder, sudor, sudre, suero, surdo, sured, sydor, usrey, yeosu, yerds, yesod, yoder, yores, youde, youre, youse.
3 letter words made from DROUSEY:des, doe, dos, dre, dry, due, duo, dye, dys, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, rod, roe, rue, rye, sod, sou, soy, sue, sur, urd, uro, use, yes, yue.