What is the correct spelling for DROWED?
This word (Drowed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROWED
- drawer He opened a drawer of the writing table.
- dried Her tears were dried .
- dropped "I must 'a' dropped off.
- drowned His shrill cries drowned the taximan's reply.
- Drawled "I'm with you," drawled her father.
- Droned Flutes yelled, cymbals clanged, drums rattled and droned, without either time or tune.
- Drooled He was vaguely conscious, his eyes were glassy, his mouth drooled watery vomit.
- Drooped He sat at the far end of the table just out of the light: after a while his head drooped.
- Drowsed The car was old and worn, and badly hung; but in spite of all, Northwick drowsed in the fervor of the glowing stove, and towards morning he fell into a long and dreamless sleep.
- Rowed For a time John rowed forward in silence.
- Towed A half-hour later Mr. Button announced through his megaphone that the time had arrived when there was no longer need for them to be towed.
- crowed That was how Swartboy "crowed" the holes.