What is the correct spelling for DROWESY?
This word (Drowesy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROWESY
- dawes You just let her trot along home with me now and-" "Cap'n Whittaker," Miss Dawes had risen to her feet with a determined expression on her face.
- drawer "Table drawer ," replied Tom. System manuals piled high and wasted paper on the floor, Longing for the warmth of bed sheets, still I sat there doing spreadsheets. Having reached the bottom line I took a floppy from the drawer, I then invoked the SAVE command and waited for the disk to store, – Abort, Retry, Ignore? by Anonymous Works
- drawers Drawers and lockers, too, were opened and empty. You're the victim or so you say I guess they're throwing their drawers and bras your way I guess those condoms weren't yours – Make Me Wanna Scream by Blu Cantrell
- dress That's a quick way to dress up! My brother wears a dress. Goodness gracious, that's why I'm a mess! – Gee, Officer Krupke! by Unknown Author
- dressy He liked it; he thought it become him, it wuz so dressy , but I wouldn't let him appear in publick in it.
- dropsy She told him that she was suffering from dropsy ; "one of her legs begins to swell.
- drowse The drowse of roses lulls the air Wafted up the marble stair.
- drowsy It was early April, and the first smell of spring was in the air-that subtle call of Mother Earth to her drowsy children to awake and come out and do things.
- prowess Down rushed the tree at last, and, leaving them to examine a crow's nest in its branches, Saul went off to his men, as if he found the praises of his prowess rather too much for him.
- drops "You are surely not asleep," he said at last, as she made him no reply, and bending forward he saw the tear-drops resting on her cheek.
- draws So the profound, secret purpose of a noble life draws into itself the memories of past joy and past sorrow.
- dories Then, again, people who cross the ocean in dories , or fast for indefinite periods, have never aroused my enthusiasm.
- trowels You shall hear that scraping of the trowels , those cries for vengeance.
- drowns It says strange, sweet, secret things-things that come back and burn you-and his breath upon your cheek drowns out your scruples in wave upon wave of magical, thrilling, wonderful sensation!..."
- drones The truth is, he indeed took an immoderate pleasure in military operations and in warfare, to which he devoted himself, as the special means for exercising all sorts of virtue, and utterly contemned those who were not soldiers, as drones and useless in the commonwealth.
- dries The sand dries out much faster than the humus.
140 words made from the letters DROWESY
4 letter words made from DROWESY:deor, dero, dery, dewy, deyo, doer, dory, dose, drew, drey, drye, dryw, dyer, edry, edwy, eros, oder, odey, oser, owed, ower, redo, reys, rods, roey, rose, rosy, rows, royd, roye, roys, ryes, seor, sore, syro, weds, wery, weyr, word, wory, wroe, wrye, wyer, wyrd, yder, yedo, yeow, yews, yods, yoed, yoes, yore, yose, yows, yser.
5 letter words made from DROWESY:deroy, dores, dower, dowry, dowse, dreys, drows, dyers, erdos, ersoy, owers, owres, oyers, redos, resod, rosed, rowdy, rowes, rowse, royds, royse, sdrew, serow, sored, sorey, sowed, sower, sowre, soyer, sword, swyer, sydor, sydow, weros, weyrs, words, wordy, worse, wyers, wyser, yerds, yesod, yoder, yores, yowed, yowes.
3 letter words made from DROWESY:des, dew, doe, dos, dre, dry, dye, dys, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, owe, red, res, rod, roe, row, rye, sew, sod, sow, soy, wed, woe, wry, yes, yew.
6 letter words made from DROWESY:dowers, dowery, dowser, drowse, drowsy, rowsey, swoyer, wordes, worsed.