What is the correct spelling for DROWS?
This word (Drows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROWS
- dress "Dress yourself, that's a dear woman!
- dross They were nothing-dross that could not dismay me.
- drown Do you want to drown yourselves, or dash yourselves to pieces among these wheels?"
- drowse "She'll drowse it off by and by," replied Ma Padgett.
- drowsy It was a full house that met in the drowsy afternoon in the big shed on Mr Hockey's farm, and the discussion turned at once on the disposal of Abe's money-the general opinion being that it should be given back.
- Crows Peter Rabbit and the big black crows.
- brows He looked at it as he passed, and his teeth clenched and his brows came together in a straight line.