What is the correct spelling for DRPPED?
This word (Drpped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRPPED
- dipped He dipped three of them in a bucket of water that stood by the kitchen door, wrapped her in one, and Mrs. Cameron and Jenny in the others.
- draped She might in time have discovered that the so-called poet whom she had preferred to him was a mere lay-figure whom her fancy had draped .
- dropped However, they soon dropped in, one or two at a time.
- trapped She must have had a face, to own that she'd lied to him and trapped him!
- Dripped He accordingly pulled straight for the beach before the wind, and the perspiration dripped from his set face as he strove to hold the dinghy straight, when, with the foam boiling white about her, she swung up on the crest of a comber.
- Drooped The brute before her turned its head, and its tail drooped.
- Tripped Now they tripped him up, a policeman taking one kicking leg and another the other, while the remaining two attended to the upper part of his body.