What is the correct spelling for DRUMIMNG?
This word (Drumimng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRUMIMNG
- dreaming And he wasn't dreaming .
- drink "Yes; eat and drink ," said the mother.
- drumming The investigator leaned back and began drumming upon the arm of his chair with his long supple fingers.
- trimming The present fashion is to have them hung, by different ribbons, on the arm, so that they look as if almost a trimming to the dress.
- trimmings Cover the trimmings with water and add the liquor drained from a pint of oysters.
- truman That is what Harry Truman did in the years after the Second World War, when we helped Europe and Japan rebuild themselves and secured an international order that has protected freedom from aggression.
- trumping Indeed, his voice was very fine when it would be heard from the far-off end of the choir during the communion service, altogether trumping the exertion of the other second-rate clergyman who would be associated with him at the altar.
111 words made from the letters DRUMIMNG
3 letter words made from DRUMIMNG:dig, dim, din, dug, dun, gin, gnu, gui, gum, gun, gur, igd, igm, iud, mid, min, mrd, mri, mud, mug, mum, ngu, nig, nim, nmr, rid, rig, rim, rug, rum, run, uni, urd, urn.
5 letter words made from DRUMIMNG:dimmu, dinrm, druim, drumm, drung, duing, dumri, durin, gdium, grimm, grind, grund, gudni, gummi, gurin, imgur, indru, irgun, mnium, mumin, murmi, nidum, nummi, nurmi, rindu, ringu, rudin, rundi, unrid, uring.
4 letter words made from DRUMIMNG:ding, dniu, drug, drum, dugi, duin, dung, duni, gird, grid, grim, grin, grui, gudi, guim, gumi, gund, idun, irun, mdnm, mind, ming, miur, mudi, muir, mung, murg, murn, ndur, ngum, nudi, numi, nurd, rimu, rind, ring, rugi, rugm, ruin, rund, rung, udin, udmr, ugni, ummi, umri, urmi.