What is the correct spelling for DRUMING?
This word (Druming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRUMING
- daring The maiden in one glance understood all the tales of his wonderful daring , which she never used to believe, because he seemed afraid to look at her.
- drawing They returned to the drawing -room, where their friends were in the same way engaged as when they left them.
- dreaming "I believe you and Jack, between you, have frightened everybody off the place," declared Marcy, little dreaming how near he came to the truth when he said it.
- driving I thought you did know; I thought you-remembered-while you were driving me over from the station-that I was dropped from my club.
- droning After this speech, which was made in a low, droning voice, bit by bit, the miller took himself off and went into the house.
- drubbing When I thought this had lasted long enough-or, to speak more plainly, when I could stand the innkeeper's drubbing no longer-I threw him off by a great effort, and struggled to my feet.
- priming They worked on ladders, scraping a section and then priming it.
- Damming If a cotton-wood tree lies prostrate he examines it to see if it has been cut down by the sharp tooth of the beaver; and if so whether it has been cut down for food or to furnish material for damming a stream.
- Deeming And now Castruccio, deeming it imprudent any longer to defer making himself a prince, got himself created the lord of Lucca by the help of Pazzino del Poggio, Puccinello dal Portico, Francesco Boccansacchi, and Cecco Guinigi, all of whom he had corrupted; and he was afterwards solemnly and deliberately elected prince by the people.
- Dimming Somehow he took the wrong turn coming out of the Recreation Lounge, and went through a door where the sudden dimming of lights told him he was in Mentorian quarters.
- Deming 40 ($11,204,167 in 2017 dollars) for the remainder of the Euclid Golf Allotment. Layout and architectural principles Deming platted the Euclid Golf Allotment according to the principles of the "garden city movement", then a popular design strategy for wealthy suburbs.
100 words made from the letters DRUMING
3 letter words made from DRUMING:dig, dim, din, dug, dun, gin, gnu, gui, gum, gun, gur, igd, igm, iud, mid, min, mrd, mri, mud, mug, ngu, nig, nim, nmr, rid, rig, rim, rug, rum, run, uni, urd, urn.
4 letter words made from DRUMING:ding, dniu, drug, drum, dugi, duin, dung, duni, gird, grid, grim, grin, grui, gudi, guim, gumi, gund, idun, irun, mind, ming, miur, mudi, muir, mung, murg, murn, ndur, ngum, nudi, numi, nurd, rimu, rind, ring, rugi, rugm, ruin, rund, rung, udin, udmr, ugni, umri, urmi.
5 letter words made from DRUMING:dinrm, druim, drung, duing, dumri, durin, gdium, grind, grund, gudni, gurin, imgur, indru, irgun, nidum, nurmi, rindu, ringu, rudin, rundi, unrid, uring.