What is the correct spelling for DTATES?
This word (Dtates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DTATES
- dated He had dated before.
- status Much, of course, depends upon whether the status can maintain itself.
- Tastes It tastes horrible because it is strong in courage and strength for those with the courage to drink it.
- states They don't want a thing except a chance at some of the last good free land left in the country under control of the United States ."
- dates The art of drawing upon wood, to which Leech in his later years almost entirely confined himself, dates back from very early times.
- debates To the short summary of this piece of business contained in the parliamentary debates the comment is quietly added, "We shall leave to future ages to make remarks upon this resolution, but it seems not much to encourage complaints to Parliament from any of our colonies in the West Indies."
- dictates All the dictates of common sense required him to grant an armistice to the Court of Turin before the Austrians could recover from their recent disasters.
- rotates The Earth always rotates in the same manner, and in the same direction, from west to east.
- DOTES She dotes on rural music.
- TATERS Taters and me'll manage them, sir, and 'fore many hours are up, we'll have two or three on 'em good at pulling a rope.
46 words made from the letters DTATES
3 letter words made from DTATES:ade, ate, das, dat, des, dts, eat, est, eta, sad, sat, sea, set, tad, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tet.
4 letter words made from DTATES:date, east, eats, sade, sate, seat, seta, sett, stet, tate, teat, test, tted.
5 letter words made from DTATES:dates, deats, etats, sated, sdate, setta, stadt, state, stead, tased, taste, teads, testa, tsade.