What is the correct spelling for DTUDIES?
This word (Dtudies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DTUDIES
- duds "'Scuse dese duds ," he said.
- Dandies She snubbed Harry Clifford and the whole set of dandies like him, so that, though they danced, and talked, and laughed with her, they never crossed a certain line of propriety which she had drawn between them.
- Ditties Of the ditties of that time, most of which have been preserved, the best specimen is My Nannie, O. This song, and the one entitled Mary Morison render the whole scenery and sentiment of those rural meetings in a manner at once graphic and free from coarseness.
- Dowdies 'Thou inconvenience! thou hungry crop For all corn! thou snail creeper to and fro, Who while thou goest ever seem'st to stop, And fiddle-faddle standest while you go; I' the morning, freighted with a weight of woe, Unto some Lazar-house thou journiest, And in the evening tak'st a double row Of dowdies, for some dance or party drest, Besides the goods meanwhile thou movest east and west.
- Duties The duties towards one's husband and the others-the others, darling-are the best.
- Studies "We children were soon playmates and friends, for my parents did not wish the princesses to begin their studies until after they felt at home with us.
- Studios One of the younger Italian sculptors, Turillo Sindoni, Cavaliere of the Crown of Italy, whose latest creation is a very beautiful statue of St. Agnes, has his studios in the Via del Babuino, and to especially favored visitors he sometimes exhibits a beautiful letter that he received from Margherita, who purchased two of his statues.
- dudes The young fellows who filled up their time by being mere club-loungers, empty-headed society dudes , whose chief talk was women, the latest thing in neckties, or their handicap at golf, are now doing useful work, or fighting for the best in life.
- TIDES For the most part the moon's influence upon the earth is limited to the light which it sends and the effect of its gravitation, chiefly exhibited in the ocean tides.
- druids Academy of Druids , at Bayeux.
- daddies Buckwheat subsequently shared stages and/or recording with Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, Mavis Staples, David Hidalgo, Dwight Yoakam, Paul Simon, Ry Cooder, the Cherry Poppin' Daddies and many others, including indie music band Yo La Tengo on the soundtrack of the Bob Dylan bio-pic, Im Not There.
76 words made from the letters DTUDIES
3 letter words made from DTUDIES:dds, ddt, ded, des, die, dis, dit, dts, dud, due, edd, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute.
5 letter words made from DTUDIES:deids, deist, deusi, diest, dited, dudes, duets, edits, etuis, itude, stedd, studd, stude, studi, suite, tidus, tisue, udeid, usted.
4 letter words made from DTUDIES:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, dude, duds, dued, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ided, ides, iesu, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tidd, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.