What is the correct spelling for DUABLE?
This word (Duable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUABLE
- able Will I ever be able to hear his words and live as I do now?
- bauble "I found this bauble three years ago, before Martin and I went into business.
- dabble But I do not mean at the last moment to depart from the exact truth, and dabble in fiction just to make a suitable conclusion.
- dabbler He was no dabbler in infamy, but one who loved infamous things for their own sake.
- dale Dale either didn't have it or didn't dare give it out.
- dibble This is Dibble with the little black spot on his nose.
- disable I have seen enough of your spirit and steadiness, to be sure, that, should accident disable me to conduct the fortunes of these people, my authority will fall into firm and able hands.
- double That's why I never told her you was chargin' us about double what you charge these rich folks."
- doubly This was a precious season, and it felt doubly so from our having been on the barren mountains, both literally and spiritually.
- dual Struggling to restrain the dual impulse to shriek and clutch, no wonder she appeared a conscience-stricken creature in that great man's watchful eyes.
- durable In one of these conversations Franklin suggested that, in order to make a durable peace, it was desirable to remove all occasion for future quarrel; that the line of frontier between New York and Canada was inhabited by a lawless set of men, who in time of peace would be likely to breed trouble between their respective governments; and that therefore it would be well for England to cede Canada to the United States.
- Durably The name of John Sterling is that of a man who, with no great literary claims of his own, managed to connect it durably and in a double fashion with literature, first as the subject of an immortal biography by Carlyle, secondly as the name-giver of the famous Sterling Club, which about 1838, and hardly numbering more members than the century did years, included a surprising proportion of the most rising men of letters of the day, while all but a very few of its members were of literary mark.
103 words made from the letters DUABLE
4 letter words made from DUABLE:abed, abel, able, abul, albu, auld, bade, bael, bald, bale, baud, baue, baul, bead, beau, beda, bedu, belu, blae, blau, bleu, blue, bual, bude, buea, dale, dalu, daub, daul, deal, delu, deul, dual, duba, dube, duel, dula, dule, elua, lade, ladu, laub, laud, lead, leda, leud, luba, lube, lude, uale, udba, uleb.
5 letter words made from DUABLE:abled, adbel, adbul, aldub, auble, audel, badel, balde, bauld, baule, belau, belda, blade, blaud, bleda, blude, budel, daube, daule, dealu, deuba, deula, duale, dubal, duela, laude, leaud, lebda, lebua, leuba, lubed, ulead.
3 letter words made from DUABLE:ade, alb, ale, bad, bed, bel, bud, dab, dal, deb, dle, dub, due, eld, lab, lad, lea, led, leu.