What is the correct spelling for DUER?
This word (Duer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUER
- deer The feet, however, which would have fallen to his share, had it been a deer or a buffalo, he did not get. Rear like hittin a deer Playin Cuban Linx movin in the chair, he got a ear – 100 Rounds by raekwon
- doer In other words, people praise or blame the deed and not the doer .
- due No doubt I ought to have done so, and I would have done it if the consciousness of what was due to my own interest had been stronger than my feeling of pity.
- duel "Perhaps you are thinking of a duel for to-morrow?
- duet The so-called "Maidens' Duet " became a very popular number.
- DUES They have never weighed themselves in the delicate balance of the Comic idea so as to obtain a suspicion of the rights and dues of the world; and they have, in consequence, an irritable personality.