What is the correct spelling for DUETIES?
This word (Dueties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUETIES
- duteous How could a parent, love-beguiled, In life's fair prime resign a child So duteous , good, and kind?
- Deities Where, as near Domburg, at low water is it possible to draw up ancient temples and statues of unknown deities?
- Ditties Even in those times such ditties used to be sung, but on the sly, in the woods or the meadows; for within the walled cities the clergy forbade them, preached whole series of sermons against them, called them "flower songs," said that they only served to corrupt good manners.
- Diets Table 10 shows weight changes that took place in individual mice when fed each of the three diets.
- deters Hexanorcucurbitacin F from Elaeocarpus dolichostylus :43 Perseapicroside A from Persea mexicana :44 Scandenoside R9 from Hemsleya panacis-scandens :45 15-Oxo-cucurbitacin F from Cowania mexicana :46 15-oxo-23,24-dihydrocucurbitacin F from Cowania mexicana :47 Datiscosides B, D, and H, from Datisca glomerata :48–50 Cucurbitacin G Cucurbitacin G from roots of Wilbrandia ebracteata :52 3-Epi-isocucurbitacin G, from roots of Wilbrandia ebracteata :54 Cucurbitacin H Cucurbitacin H, stereoisomer of cucurbitacin G, from roots of Wilbrandia ebracteata :53 Cucurbitacin I Cucurbitacin I (elatericin B) from Hemsleya endecaphylla, 10 mg/72 g,:7 also from Ecballium elaterium, Citrullus colocynthis, Cucurbita andreana, deters feeding by flea beetle :55 Hexanorcucurbitacin I from Ecballium elaterium :56 23,24-Dihydrocucurbitacin I see Cucurbitacin L Khekadaengosides D and K from the fruits of Trichosanthes tricuspidata :57,58 11-Deoxocucurbitacin I, from Desfontainia spinosa :59 Spinosides A and B, from Desfontainia spinosa :61,62 23,24-dihydro-11-Deoxocucurbitacin I from Desfontainia spinosa :60 Cucurbitacin J Cucurbitacin J from Iberis amara :69 Cucurbitacin J 2-O-β-glucopyranoside from Trichosanthes tricuspidata :71 Cucurbitacin K Cucurbitacin K, stereoisomer of cucurbitacin J,:2 from Iberis amara :70 Cucurbitacin K 2-O-β-glucopyranoside from Trichosanthes tricuspidata :72 Cucurbitacin L Cucurbitacin L, or 23,24-dihydrocucurbitacin I,:63 :1 Brydioside A from Bryonia dioica :64 Bryoamaride from Bryonia dioica :65 25-O-Acetylbryoamaride from Trichosanthes tricuspidata :66 Khekadaengosides A and B from Trichosanthes tricuspidata :67–68 Cucurbitacin O Cucurbitacin O from Brandegea bigelovii :73 Cucurbitacin Q 2-O-glucoside, from Picrorhiza kurrooa :76 16-Deoxy-D-16-hexanorcucurbitacin O from Ecballium elaterium :77 Deacetylpicracin from Picrorhiza scrophulariaeﬂora :78 Deacetylpicracin 2-O-glucoside from Picrorhiza scrophulariaeﬂora :80 22-Deoxocucurbitacin O from Wilbrandia ebracteata :83 Cucurbitacin P Cucurbitacin P from Brandegea bigelovii :74 Picracin from Picrorhiza scrophulariaeﬂora :79 Picracin 2-O-glucoside from Picrorhiza scrophulariaeﬂora :79 Cucurbitacin Q Cucurbitacin Q from Brandegea bigelovii :75 23,24-Dihydrodeacetylpicracin 2-O-glucoside from Picrorhiza kurrooa :82 Cucurbitacin Q1 from Cucumis species, actually Cucurbitacin F 25-acetate Cucurbitacin R Cucurbitacin R is actually 23,24-dihydrocucurbitacin D.
- dates The night from which my sorrow dates was devoted to a magnificent masquerade.
- dudes You can let him know when the dudes make their get-away.
81 words made from the letters DUETIES
5 letter words made from DUETIES:deise, deist, deste, deusi, diese, diest, duets, edite, edits, eduse, eesti, etude, etuis, idees, itude, siede, siete, stede, steed, stude, studi, suede, suite, sutee, teide, tidus, tiede, tisue, usted.
3 letter words made from DUETIES:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, ese, est, ies, iud, see, set, sit, sue, ted, tee, tie, tiu, use, ute.
4 letter words made from DUETIES:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, iesu, sede, seed, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.