What is the correct spelling for DUILDING?
This word (Duilding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DUILDING
- be confident of
- dawdling A short sharp hour's work before breakfast would count for a hundred times more than a feeble dawdling prolonged throughout the whole day.
- Deluding And he goes on, he goes on, thus deluding himself with regard to the vast space which is forbidden him.
- Deriding She broke into a laugh-one of her low, short, deriding laughs.
- Diluting The author has noted similar losses on diluting bleach solutions and that the loss increased on standing.
- moulding It seems natural to enquire how far the influence of tides can have contributed towards moulding the planetary orbits.
- tilling "Us be tilling peas in our bellies," explained Mary.
- toiling Thou has been toiling through the day.