What is the correct spelling for DUITES?
This word (Duites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUITES
- duteous Ill suits it with your shows of duteous zeal, From me the purposed voyage to conceal; Though at the solemn midnight hour he rose, Why did you fear to trouble my repose?
- Deities Behind the women was a box, open on the side next us, fitted up as a shrine; in it sat an Indian goddess in vermilion and gold, with minor deities round her, all very fearsome.
- Dies But it soon dies," and she sighed.
- Ditties When these men were being conveyed from one farm to another guarded by the police about twelve of the men's wives gathered together with kettles and saucepans and sang one of the Union's songs on the approach of the blacklegs, and, although they never approached nearer than one hundred yards to the strike-breakers, they certainly followed them through the village, beating their tin kettles and singing their Union ditties.
- Duties She had forgotten her duties.
- Diets There are other diets that have been given for this purpose, e.
- dates The present building dates from 1511 and the tower is older.
- suites Mr. Rosenberg imaged a few suites for tenants, but he was voted down.
- dudes I ain't one of those dudes that never want to see an axe put in.
- duets She celebrates the remainder of her birthday by playing duets with her cousin from 'Tristan and Isolde' and 'Parzifal' alternately.
- DOTES Lady Tankerville, whose spirits are so exuberant she scarcely knows how to get rid of them, dotes on her 'Hossinun,' plays with her children, gallops on her horses, hunts her deer, and manages her household, with equal vivacity.
- DUES Use the fuze but I payed my dues And now know one out there could fill my shoes – Genuine Article by Kid Rock
60 words made from the letters DUITES
5 letter words made from DUITES:deist, deusi, diest, duets, edits, etuis, itude, stude, studi, suite, tidus, tisue, usted.
3 letter words made from DUITES:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute.
4 letter words made from DUITES:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, iesu, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.