What is the correct spelling for DUITIES?
This word (Duities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUITIES
- Dainties All day long the boat was loading with sanitary stores and boxes of dainties for the wounded.
- Deities This he accomplished; he caused the two great deities to enter into their high dwelling-places and rejoiced the heart of their great divinity.
- Ditties To this day I can clearly recall the words as well as the tune of two of his ditties.
- Duties She took up the duties which had before occupied Amalia only, and seemed to grow more cheerful.
- Oddities He imagined the cook in the kitchen discussing his talent with a rolling-pin in her hand, Charmian's maid musing over his oddities, with a mouth full of pins, and patterns on her lap.
- dates They did not spare water and dates for her.
- dudes A few young men, sometimes called dudes -no one knows why-wear pink coral studs or pearls, generally black pearls.
- dirties The law put the anchorite absolutely into the power of the outraged husband, but Phoebicius did not seem disposed to avail himself of his rights, and nothing but contempt and loathing were perceptible in his tone, as he said: "A man who takes hold of a mangy dog in order to punish him, only dirties his hand.
- duets My dear, the walks and talks and fires and music and dinners-" "And duets ," Cherry said, with her old fresh laugh.
- DOTES "Dotes upon her, he says.
- inter-relationships Before leaving this branch of the subject, the following scheme is presented to show the relationships and inter-relationships of the products thus far dealt with in the present chapter-
67 words made from the letters DUITIES
5 letter words made from DUITIES:deist, deusi, diest, disti, duets, edits, etuis, idite, idtis, itude, stude, studi, suite, teiid, tidus, tisei, tisue, usted.
3 letter words made from DUITIES:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute.
4 letter words made from DUITIES:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, idit, iesu, setu, side, sidi, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.