What is the correct spelling for DUITY?
This word (Duity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUITY
- dainty "Perhaps you like dainty food; most ladies of your age do.
- dat Las' time I done dat , Mis' Slocomb neber forgib me fer a week.
- deity Let no worthy human attribute be denied to the Deity .
- diet Military School diet was rigid.
- dimity This morning I waited behind the old purple lilac at the gate, which immediately got into the game by sweeping its purple-plumed arms all around me, so that not a tag of my dimity alarmed him as he came slowly down the street.
- dirt "Why," said the man, "we're going to dig dirt ."
- dirty "You dirty old woman," says 'e, "you go away; you're always interferin' with me."
- ditto 134 Width of ditto .........................
- ditty After several minutes he turned briskly back again into the room, whistling a sentimental ditty below his breath.
- dot What he really feared was that Dot might grow up weak and delicate as her mother was; but he did not tell the child this.
- dotty I thought at first he'd gone dotty an' was cussin' him; but somehow it don't seem likely, now I come to think.
- doughty We are just turning into Doughty Street.
- duality But in the construction of human society, the duality of his imagination-powerful and minute-reappears.
- dubiety It was important to stand well with him and leave room for no dubiety .
- duct When your elbows jam against the side of the duct , you pull forward."
- dud "Yes," says Marjorie; "only-only-oh, Dud , I'm going to do it!"
- duet The lady of the manor hears my lament, and, believing me to be in love with her husband, berates me in a dramatic duet .
- dust There was dust between his teeth.
- dusty The road from Scheveningen had been hot and dusty , and his illness had left him weaker than even his comrade imagined.
- duty Clearly, if he had made a mistake, it was his first duty that no one else should suffer by it.
- nudity She hadn't minded nudity before, when she wasn't as lovely as she wanted to be.
- oddity Somehow, in Hilda's presence, I forgot at once the strangeness of the scene, the weird oddity of the moment.
- Did An' what did you say?