What is the correct spelling for DUMMMY?
This word (Dummmy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUMMMY
- dumb Again I was struck dumb . Some are small, some are dumb Keep on pushing, change will come – "Bare: A Pop Opera" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- dumdum Aug. 22-Japanese envoy ordered to leave Berlin; American Ambassador will look after interests of Japan; dumdum bullets not used by Germans, it is declared; great mortality of officers attracts attention; England protests to United States against allowing fuel to be carried to cruisers at sea.
- dummy Toward midnight, Sylvia, absorbed in her dummy , fancied she heard the electric bell ringing at the front door. And, it's ya homey thunny, I got a pony dummy Phoney's clone me, calm down I'm only money – White Girls by Cam'ron
- dump Back of the little houses was a strip of waste land, used for a dump ; and beyond it, bristling against the sky, the long line of Mercer's stacks and chimneys. All these freaks hang out at the dump Me and my dogs got this party on pump – Pop Ya Collar by e-40
- dumpy Dottie could not speak, for she was using all her breath to scream with, but she held out an appealing dumpy arm, and pointed to the doll.
- mammy Mammy soliloquized when she was about her work in the kitchen. Won'tcha come with me to Alabammy, Back to the arms of my dear ol' Mammy , – I Wanna Go Back To Dixie by Tom Lehrer
- mommy "Oh, mommy , mommy !" And she buried her hot, revealing face into the fresh net V. My daddy beats my mommy My mommy clobbers me My grandpa is a commie My grandma pushes tea – Gee, Officer Krupke by Westside Story
- mummy Mummy, here's somebody else. Markin it mummy, he money, he fly bummy – Good Times by ghostface killah
- tammy Taking no notice of that surly speech, Neeven turned to fule-Tammy.
- tummy Well, your brain and your eyes, your arms and legs, and hands and feet, as well as your tummy , are your soldiers.
- Tommy "Poor Tommy was," she said.
- Timmy Timmy likes the night, especially the early evening, and doesn't like the light of day."