What is the correct spelling for DUNN?
This word (Dunn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUNN
- dun The knife and the bone passed from man to man till they came to Dun , who cut a slice off the bone, slipped out unseen, and made for Fin's castle as fast as his two legs could carry him through the darkness and over the ground.
- dune They lie in depressions in a former sand dune area, and contain large quantities of potash supposedly accumulated by leaching of the ashes resulting from repeated burnings of the grass in the adjacent country.
- dung Twice in one hour, namely, in Schneiderinn, at the farm of the tailor's wife Wittich, on the dung -heap, and in the forest ranger's stable, they gave me the Swedish drink mixed with dung water, whereby my teeth became all loose.
- dunk But Lady Alicia, when she arrived with Dinky-Dunk just before nightfall, didn't impress me as very much of an invalid.
- Dunn Dunn left at noon Saturday and would be gone until ten o'clock Monday morning.
- Donn Tommy Dunbar – guitar, keyboards, vocals John Rubin – guitar, vocals Donn Spindt – percussion, drums, vocals Technical Mark Dodson – engineer Matthew King Kaufman – producer Gary Phillips – producer
- Dunne Constable Dunne whispered to the court, and Professor Thunder enlarged upon the shocking temper of the Missing Link when roused.
- DUNNO "And I dunno which is worst.
- DUNS He was a ruined Irish Member, who had sat for years for a close borough, and for whom the Bill meant duns, bailiffs, a sponging-house, in a word, the loss of all those thing's which made life tolerable.