What is the correct spelling for DUNO?
This word (Duno) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUNO
- dun A robin rained out his little song from a bough above her head, and behind the trees the sky broke up into magnificence-the sun looking from under a great dun cloud suffused with his rays, while all below him was a cool greenish bluish wash of sky, tender and delicate.
- dune He was of Spanish descent, and it was only within the last two generations that English blood had mingled with the Dune stock.
- dung Of such herbs as grow before the mouths of their burrows they eat indiscriminately; and on a little platform, which they make just by, they drop their dung ; and never, in the day-time, seem to stir more than two or three inches from home.
- dunk I'd rather they-" "It's not quite that criminal," cut in Dinky-Dunk, with almost an angry flush creeping up toward his forehead.
- duo The day of her second visit came on, and she instructed the elder of her two sons to set up a loud cry in the palace, and not to stop crying till he got into his hands the Duo queen's necklace.
- juno "All right, Juno ," he said.
- Dino But again she shrank from impressions that were alluring her within the sphere of visions and narrow fears which compelled men to outrage natural affections as Dino had done.
- Dunn While in this neighborhood, I made a call on Nathan Dunn , the proprietor of the "Chinese collection."
- DUNNO I dunno 's I feel like sewin' all the time."
- DUNS Tiffin duns me, hang him!