What is the correct spelling for DUNPED?
This word (Dunped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUNPED
- daunted Gabriel withdrew quietly; but he was not daunted .
- dented Across this couch was thrown a ragged patchwork quilt, and a pillow covered with calico rested on one end, with the mark of a head dented deep in the center.
- dipped At Valsecca, the regular posting-station between Vercelli and Pianura, he sent Cantapresto forward to the capital, and in a stormy yellow twilight drove alone across the waste land that dipped to the marshes.
- Damped He felt his hope rather damped.
- Danced He got up and danced around the kitchen.
- Denied That we should win at last by force of arms What an unrighteous destiny denied.
- Dinned Again and again was that command repeated, and even while it was being dinned into our ears so emphatically, Doctor Warren, seeming to think we Minute Boys might show the white feather, came up to us as we stood where we could peer over the breastwork, and said: Steady, lads, it is not the number that counts, but the spirit.
- Dined The Charpillon dined with them every day, and in fact, kept them.
- Dunned "I am dunned confoundedly," cried Ned.
- danged "Well, I'm danged ," says the mail man.