What is the correct spelling for DUP?
This word (Dup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUP
- cup When drinking from a cup or glass, raise it gracefully to the mouth and sip the contents.
- dip We reached a place where the sun did not dip at night; where there was not enough difference in the height of the day and night sun to give the Eskimo his usual sense of direction.
- dp Korea, South Democratic Labor Party or DLP [KIM Hye-kyung, chairwoman]; Democratic Party or DP [HAHN Hwa-kap, chairman]; Grand National Party or GNP [PARK Geun-hye, chairwoman]; United Liberal Democrats or ULD [KIM Hak-won, chairman]; Uri Party [MOON Hee-sang, chairman]
- dub You all cot up hearin' blastin' on dub We was only seven when our house got shot up – Spm Vs. Los by South Park Mexican
- due Our altars which the heathen brake Shall rankly smoke anew, And anise, mint and cummin take Their dread and sovereign due, – The Song of the Old Guard by Rudyard Kipling
- dump And she kicked the rump And the big old mule took a big old dump – Scent of a Mule by Phish
- duo When the padding takes the form of mutual "spoofing," the scene assumes an uncanny likeness to the usual lines of a modern "high-class vaudeville duo ."
- dupe She turned upon him with a pitiless mockery which, I see now, must have left in his mind the conviction that she had been but making game of him; while I never doubted myself the dupe .
- pup "Why, you couldn't crowd us, Evelina, honey," came in Sallie's rich voice, as she sailed into the room, trailing the Pup and the Kit at her skirts and flying lavender ribbons at loose ends.
- sup I went up to her, and told her that I was sure she was going to sup with her lover.
- up Put it back up .
1 words made from the letters DUP
3 letter words made from DUP:pud.