What is the correct spelling for DURECTION?
This word (Durection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DURECTION
- defection Here was a defection of character which an entire incarnation of purity could not make whole.
- dejection He sat as one sunk deep in dejection , bowed beneath a burden that crushed him to the earth.
- deprecation "But that's so unreasonable," said Anna-Felicitas with gentle deprecation .
- dereliction It was dereliction of responsibility.
- detection Many a time when the tall boy stood up before the thin teacher, helpless and dumb over some question which almost anyone in the school could answer, the little girl, twisting her fingers in an ecstacy of anxiety, whispered to him the answer in the face of almost certain detection and of absolutely certain punishment.
- detraction Would you have thought, after this simple relation, that there was any room for malice and detraction to build up their inventions?
- diction In reply to such criticism it may be said that the peculiar nature of dramatic diction is not realized.
- directing Lord Palmerston, for example, when Secretary for Foreign Affairs, took, as his letters show, little interest in anything else; but when he became Home Secretary he took not only an active but a leading part in directing the foreign relations of the country.
- direction Why are we going in this direction , Dr Bolter?
- directional He fumbled with mittened fist at the cover of the directional radiation compass strapped to his left wrist.
- duration It is not only fugitive in its duration , but is slippery in the extreme whilst it lasts.
- reaction There came over me the reaction , an icy calm.
- traction And this was regarded as the last word of traction !
- directions Thus shall you probably arrive at a true knowledge; thus discover under whose directions he was working."
582 words made from the letters DURECTION
4 letter words made from DURECTION:cedi, cent, cero, cert, cite, cnut, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cord, core, corn, cote, coud, coue, cred, cron, crud, crue, cudi, cuit, cunt, cuon, curd, cure, curt, cute, cuti, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, deru, deut, dice, dier, diet, dieu, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, dniu, doer, doin, donc, done, donu, doru, dote, doun, dour, dron, drut, duce, duco, duct, duei, duen, duet, duin, duit, dune, duni, duoc, duro, ecru, ecto, edit, edun, edur, endo, enic, enid, ento, enur, eriu, erni, etui, eudo, euoi, euro, iced, icon, ideo, idun, indo, inec, iron, irun, iten, itno, iton, iuno, iure, ndou, ndur, ndut, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nicu, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, nout, nucd, nude, nudi, nuer, nuit, nuoc, nurd, nute, oder, odet, odin, once, oned, onur, ordu, orne, orte, orti, otic, oude, ouen, oure, ourn, rdio, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, renu, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rieu, rind, riot, riou, rite, roen, rotc, rote, roud, roue, rout, rude, ruen, ruin, rund, rune, runo, runt, rute, ruto, tecn, tend, tern, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tieu, tine, tion, tire, tiro, toci, todi, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, toun, tour, trei, treo, treu, trio, trud, true, tuen, tuer, tuin, tund, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, turd, ture, turn, turo, uden, udin, udon, udot, ueno, uict, unco, undo, uner, unie, unio, unit, unti, urde, uren, uric, urie, utne, utor, utri.
5 letter words made from DURECTION:cedit, centi, centu, cerdo, cerio, ceron, certo, cider, cidre, cient, cinto, cione, citor, citro, cnote, coden, coder, coire, coner, conti, cored, cornd, corne, corni, cornu, corte, coted, cound, count, courd, court, credo, creno, creon, crine, crode, crone, crude, crudo, cruet, cruit, crunt, crute, cuero, cueto, cuito, cundi, cunei, cuneo, cured, curet, curie, curin, curio, curti, curto, cuter, decir, decor, decou, deiro, denio, denti, deori, detro, deuto, dicer, dicot, dicto, diner, dirce, dirne, dirnt, doire, doner, donut, dorce, doren, doric, dorin, dorne, dorte, doten, douen, douin, doune, douri, doute, dreno, drice, driot, drone, druce, duero, dueto, duino, dunce, duner, duren, duret, duric, durie, durin, durio, durno, duroc, duron, ecoid, ecton, edict, edinu, eidur, eiron, erdut, eridu, erion, eruct, etour, euric, ictrn, ideon, inced, incur, incut, indec, indeo, inder, indre, indro, indru, indue, inert, inetd, inter, intoe, intro, intuc, inure, ionut, ircon, irone, iteco, itoen, itude, ndeti, ndure, necro, nerio, netco, neuri, neuro, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidre, nieto, niort, niter, nitre, nitro, nocte, noder, noire, noite, nored, noted, nouri, nuder, nudie, nuter, nutri, nutro, odein, odier, oncer, oncet, onder, ontic, onuci, orden, ordet, orent, orten, oteri, ouden, ounce, ourie, outdi, outed, outen, outer, outie, outre, recio, recit, recti, recto, recut, redon, reino, renco, rendu, renou, retin, retno, retun, riced, rindt, rindu, rione, rocen, roden, rodin, roeun, roine, ronte, rotec, roten, rotie, round, route, rudic, rudin, rudno, ruido, ruine, runco, runde, rundi, rundt, runed, runet, runic, runte, tecno, tenco, tendo, tendu, tenir, tenor, tenri, terni, ticer, tiden, tieon, tincu, tined, tiner, tinue, tired, toder, toein, toine.
3 letter words made from DURECTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, cud, cue, cur, cut, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, due, dun, duo, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, ice, icu, ido, iod, ion, iou, ire, iud, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, nut, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, oui, out, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, tec, ted, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tiu, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri, tun, uni, urd, urn, uro, utc, ute.