What is the correct spelling for DURKEIM?
This word (Durkeim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DURKEIM
- dark Then I'm glad it's dark. I was sae clarty and hard and dark, And like the kye in the cow park! – The Bour-Tree Den by Robert Louis Stevenson
- darken Darken no more the door of Wingenund's wigwam.
- darkie Let go the old darkie; what's she to you?
- deem Come unto fools with knowledge of new things, They deem it vanity, not knowledge.
- deism We are the Swiss guards of Deism.
- denim He wore a big blue-denim apron and had red hair and freckles-not a romantic figure by any means; but there was a mischievous imp in his eye and a rollicking lilt in his voice that made you like him, anyway.
- dirk So now, our wits quickened by our peril, we took a scimitar and a dirk from a dead janizary, to cut away the cordage that lashed us to the fallen mast, to free us of that burden and right the ship if we might.
- duke I had to come out and clear myself, and that gave the Duke his chance.
- dukedom She knew, too, that, by helping him with the dukedom, she was helping to give him to another woman.
- DIEM Listen! while I disclose the secrets of the Mansion which standeth on Broadway, where strangers Are taken in and done for at two dollars And a half per diem.
- darker It had grown darker still and was thundering.