What is the correct spelling for DURTIES?
This word (Durties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DURTIES
- darts A ruddy flame darts out, the spirit appears in the flame.
- forties Men do not blossom forth as wits, humourists, masterly delineators of character, and skilful performers on a highly-strung and carefully-tuned sentimental instrument all at once, after entering their "forties;" and the only wonder is that a possessor of these powers-some of them of the kind which, as a rule, and in most men, seeks almost as irresistibly for exercise as even the poetic instinct itself-should have been held so long unemployed.
- Deities Thus twelve deities were born from the things which he took off.
- Dirtied The miserable donkey was so distracted at such treatment that, far from pouring out precious stones, it only tore and dirtied all the fine linen.
- Ditties He could sing a song, and most of his ditties were either of the old days of the Red River Valley, or dealt with the early settlers round the Citadel of Quebec.
- Dowdies The suffragets are not all dowdies; but they are mainly supported by dowdies.
- Duchies 4. The office of Woods, Forests and Land Revenues collects the revenue from the Crown lands, except those belonging to the Duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall, the revenues from these last never having been surrendered to the nation, and being still enjoyed by the King and the Prince of Wales respectively.
- Dummies "I have the happiness to share the honor with three other dummies.
- Duties You have the mother's duties.
- Parties "Now figure five parties out of thirty-one men.
- Putties I haven't got to wind khaki putties round my legs for nothing.
198 words made from the letters DURTIES
5 letter words made from DURTIES:deist, dersu, derus, desir, deusi, diest, dirts, dreis, dries, duets, dures, duret, durie, duris, edits, eidur, erdut, eridu, etuis, idrts, ister, istre, itser, itude, redis, redus, reids, reist, resid, resit, reust, rides, riets, rites, ritsu, ritus, rudes, rudis, ruest, rusdi, rused, rusie, seidr, siret, sirte, siter, situr, sruti, steir, steur, stire, strei, stude, studi, sture, suder, sudre, suire, suite, sured, suret, surti, suter, sutri, tidus, tiers, tired, tires, tisue, treis, tried, tries, trieu, trise, trued, trues, turds, turei, tures, turid, turie, tursi, udert, ursid, usted, uster, uteri.
4 letter words made from DURTIES:deru, deut, dier, diet, dieu, dire, dirt, drut, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, edur, eris, eriu, erst, etui, ides, iesu, iure, reid, reit, rest, reti, ride, rids, ried, ries, rieu, rise, rite, rude, rues, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, setu, side, sire, site, stir, stud, sude, suer, suet, suir, suit, surd, sure, tide, tied, tier, ties, tieu, tire, trei, treu, trud, true, tsui, tsur, tuer, tues, tuis, turd, ture, udis, urde, urie, used, user, utri.
3 letter words made from DURTIES:des, die, dis, dit, dre, dts, due, ert, esr, est, ies, ire, irs, iud, red, res, ret, rid, rit, rue, rut, set, sir, sit, sue, sur, ted, ter, tie, tiu, tri, urd, use, ute.