What is the correct spelling for DURUNG?
This word (Durung) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DURUNG
- daring Was it true that the Rajah had made a daring attempt to escape?
- derange On the other hand, the highflyer and the St. Regis formed two angles of another triangle, the third of which was the point where they would come together, if nothing occurred to derange their relative positions.
- drink You can get a drink there now.
- drug Physicians who would not themselves patent a drug will use certain patented drug s whose ingredients are known to be safe and uniform.
- dung The two men and the two women hold their hands over the dung .
- rung "Mr. Manderson had rung the bell for you, I suppose.
- strung It had a fish-net kind o' strung round it, I recollect."
- trunk I took your new little trunk , Briar.
- turing In computational complexity theory, an advice string is an extra input to a Turing machine that is allowed to depend on the length n of the input, but not on the input itself.
- Drank He lifted the glass he held and drank from it, then offered it to her. "Here on the grass perhaps asleep he sank, Lulled by the fountain in the summer-tide; This water was perhaps the first he drank When he had wandered from his mother's side. – Hart-Leap Well by William Wordsworth
- During After a few moments he asked me if I had been in Edinburgh during the past Sabbath.
- Wrung More dreadful than any reproach was her turning away with wrung hands.
- Duran And we were in no doubt that Duran and Mordaunt were one and the same.
35 words made from the letters DURUNG
4 letter words made from DURUNG:drug, dugu, dung, duru, gund, guru, ndur, nurd, nuur, rugu, rund, rung, ugur, ungu, urdu.
5 letter words made from DURUNG:drung, grund, gudur, gundu, gurun, ndugu, nguru, rundu, undug, ungur.
3 letter words made from DURUNG:dug, dun, gnu, gun, gur, ngu, rug, run, urd, urn.