What is the correct spelling for DUTE?
This word (Dute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUTE
- cute There are small pig-dealers, in almost every village, on the lookout for bargains, and very cute men they generally are. Taht you're cute, In your neon gucchi suit. – Slip Away by Ian Lloyd
- date The mention of these names reminds me that a word need be said about the date of Folgore. Poor little thing so out of date Now I can say your love has turned up too late – Turned Up Too Late by graham parker
- dote See the freshers one or two, Just a few, Now on view, Who are sensibly and innocently new; How they cluster, cluster, cluster Round the rugged walls of Worcester! See them stand, Book in hand, In the garden ground of John's! How they dote upon their Dons! See in every man a Blue! It is true They are lamentably few; But I spied Yesternight upon the staircase just a pair of boots outside Upon the floor, Just a little pair of boots upon the stairs where I reside, Lying there and nothing more; And I swore While these dainty twins continued sentry by the chamber door That the hope their presence planted should be with me evermore, Should desert me-nevermore.
- dude We call him the dude of the family.
- due I thought that my first visit was, by right, due to the Abbe Grimani.
- duet The duet was the pleasantest kind of music to the Laird McLeod in his easy-chair, the very image of white-haired contentment.
- duke The Duke will not be visible later either.
- dune Our bungalow isn't likely to be damaged, as it's farther up the dune than these.
- dupe The consumer, if he were suffered, would in the end always be the dupe of his own tyranny and injustice.