What is the correct spelling for DUTEIS?
This word (Duteis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUTEIS
- deeds What makes a man aware of his needs Is it by faith, by words or by deeds – Fall On You by newsboys
- duds But he came tramping, and hauled up with hardly duds to his back or leather to his feet.
- duteous His sons around him mild obeisance pay, And duteous take the orders of the day.
- Ditties "It's 'igh time 'e was in bed," said Mr. Watlin, taking the fiddle brusquely from the Italian's hands, "'e don't fancy doleful ditties, an' no more do I, hey Johnnie?"
- dots They said, "Slow down, I see spots The lines on the road just look like dots" – Hot Rod Lincoln by asleep at the wheel
- dupes "These," would he say to Clarence, "these are the dupes of the same fever as ourselves: like us, they strive and toil and vex their little lives for a distinction from their race.
- dudes They wa'n't Cunarder dudes , but they could make a crew hop 'round like a sand-flea in a clam bake.
60 words made from the letters DUTEIS
5 letter words made from DUTEIS:deist, deusi, diest, duets, edits, etuis, itude, stude, studi, suite, tidus, tisue, usted.
3 letter words made from DUTEIS:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute.
4 letter words made from DUTEIS:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, iesu, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.