What is the correct spelling for DUTES?
This word (Dutes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUTES
- duds "You wouldn't catch me wearing such old-fashioned duds ," said Cornelius, scornfully.
- duteous Her duteous resignation to the will of her parents, her serene and beautiful countenance, her angelic smile,-all contributed to the increase of my passion; and, after an hour's conversation, I left her with my heart in a state of tumult, of which it is not easy to express the idea.
- Utes Upon the porch floor the blankets were spread and the Utes squatted on them, greatly pleased at their reception.
- dots Trying to connect the dots Don't know what to tell my boss – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by katy perry
- deters Misfortunes such as his are apt to breed timidity, even with the bravest, Isabelle replied, and pride deters many a man from betraying his misery to the world.
- dates Dire straits reminising back to prior dates Ya better off tarzed and your rhymes look in fire place – Style # 386 by buck 65
- dupes He kept a fine house, an excellent table, and a faro bank with which he emptied the pockets of his dupes .
- dudes Avanza, no lo dudes Que esta noche quiero que te desnudes – Dime Que Vas A Hacer by Alberto Stylee
- duets Her name finds a place in the biographies of Mozart, who, at her musical receptions, used to take part with her in duets of her own composition.
- mutes There are in Great Britain and Ireland about 20,000 deaf mutes .
- DUES Got to pay your dues Those happy birthday blues – Happy Birthday Blues by b.b. king