What is the correct spelling for DUTUIES?
This word (Dutuies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUTUIES
- duteous Who, in such a moment of ministering affection, would not feel how sweet the reward of a father's love, as his approving gaze spoke more than many words his thanks to the duteous child returning the early care of the fond partner of his griefs and joys?
- Ditties In the end the two confined themselves to patriotic airs and old-time domestic ditties.
- Dowdies Thanks to you, I have now got a conviction that this woman question is not a question of lovely and accomplished females, but of dowdies.
- Duchies They allotted to him the isle of Elba; to his consort and heir, the duchies of Parma, Placentia and Guastalla, and two millions of francs as an annual subsidy, divided equally between himself and her.
- Tidies The shop-boy is struck by the idea that I want to have a chat as I take my time so leisurely, and says, as he tidies a lot of wrapping-papers strewn over the counter: "It looks as if we were going to have winter snow!"
- Utes But that night when mam-ma came up, at five min-utes past sev-en, to kiss her good-night, she found her lit-tle girl so fast a-sleep that she did not know at all that she had come.
- Putties Khasi women in cold weather wear gaiters which are often long stockings without feet, or, in the case of the poor, pieces of cloth wound round the legs like putties, or cloth gaiters.
63 words made from the letters DUTUIES
5 letter words made from DUTUIES:deist, deusi, diest, duets, edits, etuis, itude, stude, studi, suite, tidus, tisue, uetsu, usted.
3 letter words made from DUTUIES:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute, utu.
4 letter words made from DUTUIES:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, iesu, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used, usui.