What is the correct spelling for DUUMMY?
This word (Duummy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DUUMMY
- chummy With that, she began to chat into the thing again, in a chummy sort of way which seemed quite uncanny, as I have always looked upon a telephone as an official kind of machine which you prepared for with fasting and prayer, and only had recourse to when strictly necessary for important business.
- dam Nothing, he recognized, could save the dam now.
- demur For an instant I thought she was going to demur , but she said nothing, and with a bold air I stepped off the turf and began to make my way down, first through loose boulders and then along a ledge below.
- dim When eyes grow dim to sights of this world, they are strainin' to catch a glimpse of them that's beyond it."
- drum It sounded almost like the regular beat of a large drum .
- dumb For an instant her charge struck him dumb .
- dummy Then he'd sell him up and buy the place in through a dummy , 'way down beneath its value.
- dump He was lifting the bag to dump its contents out upon the table when suddenly Howard pushed by Sanchia and snatched the thing from Longstreet's hands.
- dumpy By and by I observed that the little rosy-faced dumpy girl on my neighbour's knees was taking the infection; she was staring, her blue eyes opened to their widest in wonder and delight.
- mummy "Tony, I want Mummy every bit as much as you do.
- rummy But the rummy thing that night was that I showed it.
- tammy As I followed the other two aloft, I heard the Second Mate tell Tammy , whose time-keeping it was, to get down on to the maindeck with the other 'prentice, and keep an eye on the fore and aft stays.
- tum There is the wigwam of the Osage chief, Wish-o-wa-tum, the Man-not-Afraid-of-Thunder, who lives alone with his family in the woods, and smokes his pipe.
- tummy Do you realize what I've been putting into my tummy this past week?"
- DEM Dey done seed yo' come home, an' I'se jes' 'bliged ter show dem in.