What is the correct spelling for DUVEY?
This word (Duvey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DUVEY
- davy Hey, Davy, are you there?
- defy It won't be safe to take up with them that defy me.
- devi Gandala Gauri Devi.
- diva She had on a dress, the material of which, after a moment's gaze, Diva identified: it was that corn-coloured coat and skirt which she had worn so much last spring.
- dive They liked to see their father or their mother dive smoothly down into the clear, goldy-brown water of their front door, and out into that patch of yellow sunlight shimmering on the weedy bottom.
- diver He was, however, only laughed at, for his supposed ship turned out to be a rock of a needle form, rising several hundred feet out of the sea, and would have been as Higson told him, if it had been a ship, bigger than the famed Mary Dunn, of Diver, whose flying jibboom swept the weathercock off Calais church steeple, while her spanker-boom end only just shaved clear of the white cliffs of old England.
- divvy "We'll divvy up, Jack," came a weak voice.
- dove This is not from the dove of peace.
- dover I am told that she nearly escaped, but a man rode night and day to Dover to tell Monk that she had been captured, and was safely lodged in Bedford Gaol."
- dude Since Mr. Fripp thought something of the sort himself he did not contradict her, but told himself that she was "not so bad-for a dude."
- due 33 8. 0. were still due.
- duel Her desire to cut short the duel was so strong that she did not doubt of success.
- duet The duet, Hero and Beatrice, sung while they present flowers to Don Pedro, is melodious and simple; and in this act there is a very pretty Sicilian song and dance.
- duff "I'm telling you, we're going to get through," said Duff, with another oath.
- duffer He was what might be called a sub-Duffer, or Varnish, which means that the Committee was ashamed to mark up the Handicap.
- duke 22. On Argyll, Duke of, i.
- duly From Admiral Bartram's he was to proceed to London, where he would be duly united to Magdalen.
- dune It was a box, with the Dune arms stamped upon it, that his father had given to him.
- dupe "For the very reason, signora, that I have been her dupe.
- Dived Knowing my Raffles as I did, I was not surprised when he dived under one end of this bridge, and came up with his Inverness cape and opera hat, which he had hidden there on his way to the house.
- Dives Well, he comes piling in, looks the fleet over, sizes up everything, picks out a nice spot as he shoots around, sails out the harbor again-clean out, yes sir, clean out-comes about-and it blowing a living gale all the time-shoots her in again, dives across a line of us, and fetches her up standing.
- Dave What did you think of the Marquis Duquesne, Dave?"
- Duffy He's a fine boy," said Mr. Duffy.
- doves You do like doves, don't you, Reggie?"
- DIV 42d and 32d Div. LONN, A. E., Laporte.
- DEF Main article: 2018 Berkeley Tennis Club Challenge – Singles Sofia Kenin def.
- DUES Sir Willoughby will have his dues.