What is the correct spelling for DV?
If you accidentally type "dv" instead of the intended word, there are a few possible corrections worth considering. It could be "do" referring to completing a task, "diva" for a talented artist or "dev" indicating a developer. Double-check the context to choose the correct alternative.
Correct spellings for DV
- ADV The ADV bike was the perfect choice for the off-road trip.
- cv She cv'd the door handle hoping it would open.
- da I don't want to eat that da.
- db The company's IT department is responsible for managing the organization's db.
- DC The intersection of 5th and K is named DC.
- dd Please give me a list of the files in the directory dd.
- DH There is no evidence of a DH in this sentence.
- DIV The HTML tag for dividing content into sections is <div>.
- dj I put on some Dj music and danced around my room.
- DO I think we should DO something about this.
- Du I have Du gone to the store.
- DVD I rented a DVD of the movie.
- DZ It's time to head to the DZ.
- iv She couldn't find her vein so she called the nurse to help her with the IV.
- jv The jv partnership was formed to increase sales and expand market reach.
- rv Our rental RV had all the amenities we could hope for.
- tv I watched a lot of TV last night.
- uv She attempted to take a photo of the beautiful uv sunset.
- V V is the Roman numeral for five.
- xv She's xv anxious to get back to her work.