What is the correct spelling for DW?
This word (Dw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DW
- da Vespasiano da Bisticci, a contemporary historian, records that Bernardino "converted and changed the minds and spirits of men marvellously and had a wondrous power in persuading men to lay aside their mortal hatreds." Tabidatsu ni wa ii hiyori da Mizutamari ni utsuru machi ga – Kouya ni Shinro wo Tore by Eastern Youth
- db In a research laboratory setting, the overall density of the body (Db) is calculated from its mass and volume (Db = mass/volume).
- dd Process of establishing four Regional DD studios including, DD Delhi, DD Mumbai, DD Kolkata and DD Chennai is already on and well before the coming commonwealth games it will be ready" The High Definition studios would help to relay digital signal to all the viewers of DD as it would drastically improve the quality of picture and sound of the channel.
- de "Mademoiselle Valerie de Chatenoeuf, you are une enfant. Fuku yo koga rashi kogoeru yoru no katasumi de Shizuka ni inoru yo kono omoi same nai you ni – Kona Yuki by Hitomi Shimatani
- dew These shall wake the yawning maid; She the door shall open- Finding dew on garden glade And the morning broken. No! no! 'tis not the tangled dew, 'Tis not the silver-fretted sand, It is my own dear Lady true With golden hair and lily hand! – Serenade by Oscar Wilde
- D 42.-D.N. The name Chamavi is still preserved in that of the district of Hameland, near D eventer. And I don't need no Ph.D. 'Cause I'm ten times smarter than you'll ever be – Cause I Said So by godfathers
- Dow The favorite Quick-step "Speed the Plough"-- (Cross hands, cast off, and wheel)-- "The Triumph," "Sylph," "The Row-dow dow," Famed "Major Malley's Reel," – The Dance At The Phoenix by Thomas Hardy
- Du But du Maurier shuddered when behind this lady, distinguished in the fact of the possession of genius, he saw a multitude of the aspirateless at the door.
- CW Original Office Bearers The first Office Bearers of the Royal Automobile Club of Australia (RACA), in 1903, were: President: HA Jones First Vice President: James Macken Second Vie President: Dr C McCarthy Third Vice President: Harrie Skinner Fourth Vice President: Harry Vale Hon Treasurer: George Lane Hon Secretary: WE Fisher Consulting Engineer: AJ Knowles General Committee: AA Hunter W Reid G Hamilton R Empson J Gibbs RS Gillett Original or Founder Members: CA Berry JS Brunton C Bennett Dr P Cooley R Empson WE Fisher Mark Foy J Gibbs R Gillett Dr F Hall G Hamilton Dr H C Hinder AA Hunter HA Jones WH Kelly AJ Knowles OG Lane Dr CW McCarthy James Macken RJC Maddrell AR Marks HF Maddrell J Spencer Nolan I Phizackerle Dr Rowland Pope W Reid H Skinner EP Simpson AE Starkey E Tyson H Vale
- DC Diplomatic representation in the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Rolf EKEUS chancery: 1501 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20005-1702 consulate(s) general: Los Angeles and New York
- AW "Aw, my dear, don't ye ha' nought to du wi' she," begged Mary.