What is the correct spelling for DWANE?
This word (Dwane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DWANE
- dane Dr. Maryland would say: "Dane, don't go there," or "let that alone," and I did, except when a very wicked fit got hold of me.
- dawn The decision reached in the gray dawn brought repose of mind and body.
- dean A bargain, if you and Dean obey me.
- dine We will dine together to-day.
- done I have done well here.
- dune What for you dune dar?
- twain When the woman heard their talk, she knew that they were her sons and cried out to them from the chest, "I am your mother, Such-an-one, and the token between you twain and me is thus and thus."
- twine All I hope, Salome Whitney, is that the next time you adopt a boy and let him twine himself 'round a person's heart, you'll make sure first that you are going to stick to it.
- vane I mean to say, she would not be above putting to me intimate questions concerning my term of service with the Honourable George Augustus Vane -Basingwell, the precise nature of the duties I performed for him, and even the exact sum of my honourarium.
- wan She fell back with a sigh of relief, and a little colour came into her wan face.
- wane Whatever he would have to grow, he sets about when she is in her increase; but for what he would have made less, he chuses her wane .
- wayne Wayne exclaimed "if our worthy general will but follow his own good judgment without listening too much to some counsel!"
- wine "You want something different from wine .
- Dan Dan and I always kept together.
- Duane This memorial bore also the signatures of the celebrated Alexander Hamilton; Robert R. Livingston, afterward Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the United States, and Chancellor of the State of New-York; James Duane , Major of the City of New-York, and many others of the most eminent individuals in the State.
36 words made from the letters DWANE
3 letter words made from DWANE:ade, ane, awe, awn, daw, den, dew, dna, end, nad, new, wad, wan, wed, wen.
4 letter words made from DWANE:aden, anew, awed, awen, daen, dane, dawn, dean, deaw, enad, wade, wand, wane, wead, wean, wend.
5 letter words made from DWANE:awned, dawen, denwa, edwan, wande.