What is the correct spelling for DWEEL?
This word (Dweel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DWEEL
- deal Young lady and he are shut up together a deal ." I said, "What's goin' on, baby, what's the deal" She said, "I just don't feel like I used to feel" – Sorry by Gary Allan
- dell She laughingly skipped up and down the Witches' Staircase with the rest, but she lingered longest in the haunted cave, looking about her wistfully, as though she expected to see the enchanted princess; and once her father found her peering into a dark green dell , and listening attentively, her dark eyes growing big with expectant awe.
- dewey So far, Dewey has been concerned with the nature of meaning.
- diesel Unlike other branches in the area, such as the Braintree branch line and Mayflower line to Harwich Town, the Gainsborough line is not electrified and so trains are formed of Class 153 and Class 156 diesel units.
- dowel The lower rungs, arm-rests, and back rails are jointed to the posts by tapering their ends slightly, and then tapering the dowel holes to suit with a gouge, so that the rails will just drive up nicely; this joint is shown in the bottom corner of Fig. 152. The rails, etc., are finally driven home, and secured with nails or screws inserted at suitable angles.
- duel The luck has always been mine in this duel between us, and yet I tell you that even as you are, I fear you still.
- dweeb Buster Jones – Winston Zeddemore (season 4–7)Laura Summer – Janine Melnitz (season 1–2)Kath Soucie – Janine Melnitz (season 3–7)Rodger Bumpass – Louis Tully (season 5–6)Charlie Adler - RafaelJeff Altman – Professor Norman Dweeb (season 4; 6–7)Fay DeWitt –
- dwell His reflection, now, was rather on his own altered condition since that day; but even on that thought he suffered himself not to dwell .
- dweller So you see he is more of a tree dweller than any of the Squirrel family.
- jewel I took care not to ask for my jewel -case, as the captain might have thought that my false wife was some rich young lady whom I had seduced.
- newel An ancient doorway of carved wood opens upon one of these porticoes; an ancient vera di pozzo, or cistern head, from Venice stands in the middle of that court; an ancient marble fountain and basin; an ancient triple tabernacle with sculptured figures of saints; another tabernacle with an Adoration, and a multiplicity of minor pieces of carving, are worked into the building, including an admirable lion, of heraldic character and supporting a shield of arms, set upon a newel at the foot of the great staircase; and, finally, a very great amount of ancient ironwork in the way of hinges, door-handles, knockers, awning-rings, and the like, is used in the work.
- swell "Yes," he mused, peering at the stage with his keen gray eyes; "green stock, but a swell act, eh?
- towel Bless my hand towel !
- Del That gentleman concluded that she had been made prisoner and sold to the Spaniards on the Del Norte; but I think it more probable it was nearer, in North California, at the mission of San Carlos or San Francisco.
- Dwelt They have dwelt on this spot and ruled in this house for nearly five hundred years.
- dwells How it dwells On the Future!