What is the correct spelling for DYIES?
This word (Dyies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DYIES
- dais Now as King Arthur was seated on a dais with these princes and earls before him, there entered in his hall twelve ancient men, white and greyheaded, full richly arrayed in seemly raiment.
- dias He was himself by no means sorry that Dias had come to his assistance, and that his tree was nearly ready to fall.
- dyer Dyer was one of the simplest and most inoffensive men in the world: in his heart there existed nothing but what was altogether pure and unsophisticated.
- Dives The only bad break I makes is just at the start, when I dives into the soup without noticin' that Aunt Martha has her head down and is mumblin' something about bein' thankful.
- dikes Great dikes have been built at a heavy cost of money and labor, to keep the ocean where it belongs.
- dines The King of France having the laudable custom of being punctual, and as every one dines in Paris at six, that best of all hours for a town life, we were obliged to order our own dinner an hour earlier than common, for looking at others eating on an empty stomach is, of all amusements, the least satisfactory.
- DIMES They had no money in their treasury, but some of them went down in their pockets, and she got a handful of nickels and dimes.