What is the correct spelling for DYNAME?
This word (Dyname) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DYNAME
- dam But if the dam bursts?
- dame And what does the Dame pay you for all this?
- dana Washington Irving, Prescott, Hoffman, Bryant, Halleck, Dana, Washington Allston-every man who writes in this country is devoted to the question, and not one of them dares to raise his voice and complain of the atrocious state of the law.
- dance "Do we dance together-you and I?
- dane Fletcher, poor fellow, silently, almost broken-heartedly, followed, and, of course, the Great Dane was there.
- dante When I had finished, she did no more at first than to ask me if, indeed, Messer Dante was the unknown poet who had so delighted Florence.
- defame For Mark, O many a friend grew sad, And father, mother wept for him: George-father, friend, nor mother had, For him no tender eye grew dim: Save one-a maiden far away, She wept-and thus I heard her say: My golden George-and shall a song, A song of grief be sung for thee- 'Twould go from lip to lip-ere long By careless lips profaned to be; Unhallow'd thoughts might soon defame The purity of woman's name.
- Danae No, Cinderella, you were human, that is all. The artist, shivering in his conventional attic, dreaming of Fame!-do you think he is not hoping she will come to his loving arms in the form Jove came to Danae?