What is the correct spelling for DYNASY?
This word (Dynasy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DYNASY
- dynasty The captains of the host then entered the house and consulted with Hilkiah while the crowd outside carried on happily over the survivor of the ancient dynasty .
- tansy A Florentine tourte or tansy , an old English custard, a more refined blamango, and a riband jelly of many colours offered a pleasant relief after these vaster inventions, and the repast closed with a dish of oyster-loaves and a pomepetone of larks.
- Denis So home by water and to dinner, and then to the office, where we sat upon Denis Gawden's accounts, and before night I rose and by water to White Hall, to attend the Council; but they sat not to-day.
- deans The Heart of Midlothian presents in Jeanie Deans a woman whose character and feminine qualities have won the admiration of the world.
- DANES We have no certainty that such movements may not now be in progress in the Alps; for if they are as slow as we have assumed, they would be as insensible to the inhabitants as is the upheaval of Scandinavia or the subsidence of Greenland to the Swedes and Danes who dwell there.