What is the correct spelling for E3XPANDED?
This word (E3Xpanded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for E3XPANDED
- expand The following chapters aim to expand , to test, and to confirm this central theory, by showing, partly by the aid of the aforesaid special studies, how it accounts for our pleasure in pictures, music, and literature.
- expanded Heaven only knows to what a wild worship would not that brief dream have expanded had she not seen him.
- expended You see to what good purpose your ingenuity has been expended ."
- Expounded The Twinkler plan, which they expounded at much length and with a profusion of optimistic detail, was to search for and find a school in the neighbourhood for the daughters of gentlemen, and go to it for three months, or six months, or whatever time Mrs. Dellogg wanted to recover in.
- expands Like the shadowy dwarf in the fable, once liberated and look'd upon, it expands over the whole earth and spreads to the roof of heaven.
76 words made from the letters E3XPANDED
4 letter words made from E3XPANDED:3and, aden, apex, apne, axed, daen, dane, dead, dean, deed, deep, eade, edad, edda, edde, eden, enad, ende, epae, exed, nape, neap, need, nepa, nexp, pane, pax3, pean, peed, peen, pene, xene.
3 letter words made from E3XPANDED:3nd, add, ade, adp, ane, ape, axe, dad, ded, den, dna, edd, edp, end, ene, epa, exa, na3, nad, nap, nee, p3a, pad, pan, pax, pea, pee, pen.
5 letter words made from E3XPANDED:daden, dande, deeda, deepa, dende, depen, eaned, eapen, ended, epeda, exane, naped, pande, pedda, penda, pened.