What is the correct spelling for EAASE?
This word (Eaase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EAASE
- ace All the girls can't stand her 'cause she walks, looks and drives like an ace now. She makes the Indy 500, look like a Roman Chariot Race now. – Fun, Fun, Fun by Caleigh Peters
- ease We-we should feel more at ease."
- eased Gareth is very ill-but worse in mind than in body; and she will not recover unless her mind is eased.
- easel As I walked to and fro, looking at the various graceful and artistic objects which adorned the room, I perceived an easel, on which a picture was placed with a curtain of dark velvet drawn across it.
- east Down East they call this or that woman 'house-proud.
- easy It is a fault that is easy in your London."
- eats "The doctor says it ain't so, sir," said the man, looking at me shyly, as if he didn't expect to be believed; "the doctor says there's as much eaten from breakfast to breakfast as there was before Jim fell overboard, though there's a mouth less and another that eats nothing.
- eaves His father made no answer; his mother looked at the boy's hands and face, all of much the same earthen cast, up to the eaves of his thatch of yellow hair, and said: "You go and wash yourself."
- else What else can I be?
- erase Like the old monks in their cells, he was deliberately trying to erase from the parchment of his soul all that had been previously written, in order that he might begin a new life history.