What is the correct spelling for EACE?
This word (Eace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EACE
- ace They were within an ace of being successful; and although they deserved great credit for their behaviour on that occasion, yet it is understood that the officer who organised the attack has either been dismissed the service or otherwise punished.
- each What did they not have to say to each other!
- ease He was very much at his ease.
- face You show it in your face.
- lace Silk and net and lace-this was her bridesmaid's gown.
- mace There was a good quantity of mace among the nutmegs, but we did not stand to make much allowance.
- pace The young Ammadian nobleman fell back a pace in complete amazement.
- peace God sent us into the world to live in peace and love with one another."
- race Instead they would have a mad race.