What is the correct spelling for EACT?
This word (Eact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EACT
- act "Don't worry if mother doesn't act very pleased to see you.
- each The question is, when are we going to start talking to each other?
- east I was out East so long, you see.
- eat Skag did not eat this day.
- enact They were either trying to prevent or to enact a crime.
- exact It was on that same sofa in the far corner of the sitting-room that Jack told Ruth,-gently, one word at a time,-making the best of it, but telling her the exact truth.
- fact They have, in fact, made a man of him.
- most fiduciary
- pact Everybody was aware that there was some diplomatic understanding between the Bishop and the Minister, some secret pact or other whereby both satisfied their passion for authority, their craving to insinuate themselves into everything and reign supreme; and thus when the spectators saw Monferrand smiling in his somewhat sly, jovial way, they also exchanged smiles.
- react The illusion of a double personality, which results from the helplessness of the mind to react on the impressions of sense, also easily passes into the illusion of messages and promptings from powers beyond ourselves.
- tact Now, thinking over what had happened these last two days, it struck her forcibly that she had behaved without tact, without thought, almost without modesty.