What is the correct spelling for EAD?
This word (Ead) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAD
- bad "But he is not so bad as some of them.
- bead Upon his head he wore a band of bead -work, in which were stuck three wing feathers of the war-eagle.
- cad It's better to be an old bachelor than to be a young-cad."
- dad Why, he's older than Dad !
- dead But who told her the fellow was dead ?
- ea For those of the city of Marea and of Apis, dwelling in the parts of Egypt which border on Libya, being of opinion themselves that they were Libyans and not Egyptians, and also being burdened by the rules of religious service, because they desired not to be debarred from the use of cows' flesh, sent to Ammon saying that they had nought in common with the Egyptians, for they dwelt outside the Delta and agreed with them in nothing; and they said they desired that it might be lawful for them to ea t everything without distinction.
- ear I think we're playing this by ear .
- eat Then how will you get anything to eat ?"
- ed These verbs that add ed are called Regular Verbs.
- end 5730. When is the Faroe fishing at an end ?
- fad It was the feminine fad of the moment, and one with which she had hitherto had very little sympathy.
- gad High above us against the clear evening sky, wherein the stars had already begun to twinkle, the daring American rose, dipped, and banked, his machine droning like a huge gad -fly, much to the interest and astonishment of the Emperor.
- head Mr. Wilks shook his head .
- lad Now this lad is the very one.
- lead But Lee was of opinion it would lead them too far from Gen.
- mad If I stopped down there much longer, I should go mad ."
- mead The mead itself may perhaps be two acres in extent, but it does not appear so much: the part visible on first glancing over the gateway can hardly exceed an acre.
- pad The detective scribbled hastily on a pad for several minutes, then leaned back in his chair, with a sigh of satisfaction.
- rad While old Rad , their colored servant, was helping him on with his coat preparatory to Tom's leaving the house, his father called from the library: "Got those notes in a safe place, Tom?"
- read 13,879. Does he always read over your account?
- sad Yet, it is a fact, and a sad one.
- tad All four soon set out in high glee together, while Tad gave a whoop of joy as they left the house.
- wad Why, one of them had a wad of bills thet would choke a cow.
- Egad Not only am I lonesome-egad, I am starving!
- Had And she had Sally.
1 words made from the letters EAD
3 letter words made from EAD:ade.