What is the correct spelling for EAGHT?
This word (Eaght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAGHT
- art Our Father which art in 'eaven!
- at No, that would not do at all.
- aught Let me have one relation I can trust: never give any hint to anyone of aught I write to you: and continue to love, Your unhappy but affectionate sister, Emilia Wesley.
- earth How on earth are we to do it?
- east You're wanted back East , and you're wanted here.
- eat When did you eat them?
- eight That was about eight years ago.
- eighty My own fault is that all my family lived to be eighty , and so will I.
- oat Oat-st-st-stubble," he explained, doggedly keeping on his way, which he knew was shorter, and for the further reason that he could rid himself of her at Miss Maitland's back garden fence.
- ought You ought to know that, Sir.
- ET We made sure of water now for the rest of our journey; and that we might say of the river "Labitur et labetur in omne volubilis aevum."
- eights "No, no: eights ," cried Sir Matthew; and the dragoon went on out of the barrack gates, with his face growing grey.